Lets Get Started On a Meal Plan.
- Never to be skipped (as well as the other meals of the day).
- A glass of warm water on an empty stomach with (or not) a little homemade lemon juice.
- A dairy (No cheese or cream) A plain yoghurt, 3 tablespoons of cottage cheese or 125 ml of 1/2 skimmed milk.
- 30 gr of wholemeal bread (No white bread, no rusk or cookie, even thin) Or 3 plain crackers,
- 1 slice of turkey or chicken ham or 1 natural egg.
- 1 fruit rich in vitamin C, orange, kiwi ... or any fruit will do. (Except cherry).
[Lunch:] Either 4 hours after breakfast
- A good portion of lean protein such as chicken or turkey, or 4 slices of ham from poultry, or 2 eggs. Red meat once a week max.
- Vegetables the way you want it.
- 3 tablespoons of whole starch (basmatti rice, wholemeal pasta, quinoa, bulgur) Or legumes (Lentils, chick weight, red or white beans, small weight) or 1 potato that does not exceed 110 gr.
- A dessert: Cottage cheese or natural yogurt with 1 piece of fruit.
- (Possibility: Mustard, 1 to 2 tablespoon of oil no more, 1 tbsp of light vinaigrette, homemade tomato sauce without sugar with little salt and fat, 1 tbsp of fresh cream, any spices, defatted stock cube )
- Avoid too much salt and serve yourself on a normal plate.
[Dinner:] The dinner should be light, anyway you don't need too much energy to go to sleep.
- A homemade soup, without potatoes. Or vegetables. All this cooks without any fat.
- A white fish of the cod or hake style, or a piece of poultry of course without the skin (70gr) or 2 slices of chicken ham.
- 1 Plain yoghurt.
(* Wait 1 hour before going to sleep at least.)
A cheat meal 4 or 3 times a month (ie once a week).
Please note: it is a meal, and not an entire day. It is an optional choice so you are free to do it once or twice a month or even not at all.
You have the right to whatever you want without excess, for example if you want pizza and cookies it's one or two slices of pizza and one cookie.
If you want a restaurant that doesn't take a fatty appetizer + fatty dish + fatty dessert, be reasonable.
During the day you must drink at least 1.5 liters of plain water and the rules are the same as a diet (no snacking, sweets, etc.)
I advise you to do a little physical exercise such as; walking for 15 to 20 minutes, fast pace walk (if you don't want to run) that's okay...the results will be the same. But, make sure you do something different each week, to NOT get bored!
NOTE: While you're on your journey to lose weight... you must add some strength training as well for toning. If you don't like lifting weights ... try resistance bands - they work just as good.